Saturday, April 20, 2013

Still reeling with glee for my new adventure to begin.

There are only 13 more days left of my student teaching.  I cannot wait, but even better is that I already have my job lined up after graduation.  It is funny, after campaigning to teach 5th grade, I feel delighted that I am going to be beginning my teaching career in the grade I am student teaching - 6th.  The caviat to the whole experience, is when I went to the principal to discuss securing a working SmartBoard for my classroom, she disclosed she was going to rearrange the classroom layout and I got to pick my classroom.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to plan and prepare for the beginning of next year - even though this year isn't over yet.  I look forward to working with the staff I have collaborated with these past 4 months.  I feel the best is yet to come.


No comments :

Post a Comment